Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer, Adam Shea Gober
Serving Alabama, Mississippi & Florida including Mobile, Pascagoula, Gulfport, Biloxi & Pensacola
Adam is an associate attorney at the Taylor Law Firm. His work for Jerry Taylor began when Adam was in college, working as a runner and clerk in Jerry’s office. While in middle school, Adam realized that he wanted to practice law and has been working in the legal field since he was sixteen years old. In college, he was president of the Pre-Law Society, a student justice, and he competed on the mock trial team. At thirty-one years old, Adam has already developed a lifelong love for the law.
His family’s roots in nursing and medicine gave him a strong desire to protect those injured through nursing home neglect and medical or pharmaceutical care. Since graduating law school, Adam has focused his practice on nursing homes, hospitals, pharmaceutical products, and medical devices. In 2009 and 2010, Adam helped his clients recover over $5.5 Million dollars in compensation. He began working in pharmaceutical mass tort cases in the Chantix litigation, participating in the initial review of Pfizer’s documents on their dangerous smoking cessation drug. Adam actively works on all varieties of claims handled by the Taylor Law Firm.
Adam lives in Baldwin County with his wife and son. They attend Eastern Shore Baptist Church, where he and his wife sing in the choir. He enjoys missionary construction projects, tennis and golf.
- 2001 – Samford University, B.A.
- 2003 – Cumberland School of Law at Samford University, J.D.
- 2004 – Alabama, Mississippi, District Court for Northern District of Alabama, District Court for Middle District of Alabama.
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Medical Malpractice
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Product Liability
- Mass Tort Litigation
- General Personal Injury
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Shelby County Bar Association
- Baldwin County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Alabama Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association